From the hottest new drops to the coolest resale deals, let these homegrown sneaker retail platforms be your go-to…
- Freesociety, is India’s first globally curated multi-brand streetwear, sneaker and vintage store. Trust to get your hands on the best deals, the newest international brands and some off-beat vintage finds from across the globe here. Shop online or hit their Mumbai store.
2. Mainstreet Marketplace is India’s premier street-wear fashion destination that makes luxury apparel and the rarest sneaker finds easily accessible to a niche group of sneakerheads. Check them out online or visit their Mumbai or Delhi stores for jaw-dropping deals.
3. Crepdog Crew started off as an Instagram store and expanded their presence offline to create an immersive shopping experience by creating Asia’s largest sneaker wall that showcases the most sought-after sneaker releases. CDC caters to a community of nuanced sneaker-seekers. Drop by their Mumbai or Delhi store or find your next pair of sneakers on their online shop.
4. VegNonVeg is a multi-brand sneaker boutique that prides itself in housing some of the rarest sneaker drops at the best prices. Whether it’s a designer collaboration or a one-off pair, expect this community-focused streetwear brand to have it all. Check out their Mumbai, Delhi, Bangaluru store or sit back and shop online.
5. Superkicks started out with the endeavour to make more sneaker drops available to the Indian market at a time when sneaker culture was just about beginning to pick up. Today they’ve expanded their robust online presence to offline stores across Mumbai, Delhi, Bangaluru and Hyderabad.
These homegrown brands are defining the sneaker culture in India by creating a strong sense of community and bringing the best to your sneaker closet.
So the next time you’re looking to get on your hands on a new sneaker drop, you know where to head.